Saturday, January 31, 2015

Chapter 3

What is your opinion about International Trade? Is it good or bad? Why?

Last semester for Macroeconomics I choose to do my final paper on International Trade. WOW! It was a huge topic with so many micro topics. Its like a 500 piece puzzle! But overall, I feel trade is good for the economy both national and international. The main reason I believe that trade is good and beneficial to people and animals is because we can share one another's unique goods or services that is desired by or needed by the consumer. 

Did your opinion about trade change after reading the chapter?

No, my opinion has not changed since I read the Chapter. It was a good refresher from last semester. I am a trade advocate although I feel our policies need to be changed, seems that they are rather outdated, but something to help our national market improve and/or we need to make our goods and services desirable to other countries to improve our GDP.

No comments:

Post a Comment